Thursday, May 13, 2010

Congrats Jake & Erin! Wedding July 10, 2010

I may be biased, but I think Jake & Erin are going to have a bomb wedding with an amazing cake.

But, those are just words coming from a sister-in-law-cake-decorator who is ready to celebrate their wedding and eat some delicious cake (straight from the Captivating Creations kitchen no less).

Chocolate cake + vanilla frosting = wonderful bridal shower cupcakes for Erin!

And what says love like sugar hearts? Yeah. Thats what I thought.

I have to say that the white chocolate butterflies are some of my all time fav decorations. Note to eaters: everything is edible! Except for the butterfly feelers. But I think it's safe to say that we wouldn't want to eat feelers anyway.

Enjoy! For more information, check out my website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment